Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pinterest Expert

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am a professional full time freelancer having also a experience in SEO/SEM/SMM. I always complete any work with a large sense of satisfaction.I want to use white hat method and go ahead through SEO/SEM/SMM. I have a also a great experience in Social media marketing.


My Pinterest site is
http://pinterest.com/Farenxdesign

my skype id sohel8621

Email  Sohel86rana@gmail.com

Anyone share with me.

I have a knowledge about pinterest group boards.

My plan every day i post nice picture with right description and use pinterest.

I know how to convince or make interested people by fascinating language on any subjects.

I will come in touch with our audience by simple and interesting pinterest post. I will create a conversational and positive tone in my news Pinterest post.I use Hashtag,You know Hashtag is very important for this time.
I post Nice picture with Pleasing Description.

By regularly updating news i will communicate with our target audience so that they may feel good to be with us.I Try all like and Followers are real.So I thinks i am expert in this job.

If you are looking for someone or your Virtual Assistant who'll be honest, trust worthy, sincere, energetic, I can be your right choice.  

My odesk profile.

https://www.odesk.com/users/~01f28756ca71260172


You should go with me because i am an expert in this way with a lot of Pinterest  experience (3 years). You know Pinterest  work is very challenging job. I like to accept challenge in this way. Also, i know how to achieve goal.Finally for best quality work, you can work with me.

I will Provide You the Best and Comfortable Service.My true Skill will be Very Helpful for Your Project to Obtain Your Goal. If You Contact with Me, I Will Give You Required Service Regarding Your Project.

To reach your website top rank at google, you must need good and expert seo contractor. I am also a contractor who can help you, to reach your site top rank at google. My ultimte target is to do quality job and good relationship whith employer.

100% quality ensure; your desire website will go to top place with any keywords. Just waiting to give you the best service. 

Thanks 

Sohel

No comments:

Post a Comment